Some examples of simple projects I can teach are:
- Small group sewing lessons (1-6 sewers)
- Homeschool groups
- Learn to operate your machine
- Boy and Girl scout groups
- Sew patches on Boy and Girl scout vests
- Girl’s day/night out
- Mother/daughter projects
- Gifts for Mother’s/Father’s Day, Christmas, and more
You will have a one-on one lesson on how to operate your machine. Please bring your sewing machine, power cord, accessories, and owner’s manual. Class is one hour long. Class fee is $40. Contact Sandy to schedule a lesson.
Sew Let's Get This Started
Contact me today to sign up!
© Copyright 2023